Always outnumbered. Generally overdresssed.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Hasta Luego

Right, I really am going on holiday tomorrow morning. Missing one flight bespeaks a devil-may-care attitude, but even my capacious ego couldn't accommodate missing two. I will resume normal blogging if and when I get back. I'm not taking my laptop with me because I spend my entire fucking life attached to the thing, but I reserve the right to post grainy mobile phone imagery and gibberish in Spanish while I'm away.

As I mentioned last week I've been working on a side-project with the aim of developing a new and healthier form of capitalism to replace the one that appears to be dying on its arse at the moment. Not all the stories are up there, but at least you'll have a reason to go back.

I was going to post about Eminem and torture but I started writing about it and just found it too thorny an issue to handle with the appearance of flippancy, whilst leaving you in no doubt that I think torturing people by playing them music is obscene. I suggest you look at this website anyway.

Ok, so bye. I'll call you when I get back or something.

No comments: