The copy and the music really do a lot. Anyone know what this is written in/on?
UPDATE: That really is the flash game equivalent of meth amphetamine. It's beautifully designed.
- It's an escape game, but you can never escape.
- To play again, you just hit the jump button - so you have no time for your ego to kick in and stop you, you're just suddenly playing again.
- There's only one button.
- The music is excellent.
- The sound effects are excellent.
- It's really exciting, but it looks like you could run it on a BBC Model B.
- There's no explanation, it's just laden with stuff that is suggestive of a story.